100 Things I Hate
Last week, I wrote about 100 things I love. Hopefully we shared mutual love for a couple things. 🙂
The deadline is getting closer… There are….
Until Christmas! Ahhh!
Well, technically 6. But who’s counting?!
Will we share any mutual hate this week?
Here are the things I hate:
- Being late
- The word “swag”
- Someone not having common sense
- Traffic. Yes, it does need to appear twice.
- Snow. I mean, it’s pretty to look at, but I hate driving in it.
- Reality TV Shows. Unless they’re cooking shows.
- Disrespectful people
- The people who ruin it for everyone else
- Conceited people
- Textbooks (hehehe, I’m in school 😛 )
- Irresponsible people
- Drunk drivers
- Commercials on the TV
- Speed bumps
- One lane highways
- Being stuck behind semi-trucks on the one lane highway
- Not being able to find a parking spot
- Wind when it’s super cold outside
- Paper cuts
- Petty people (mainly vindictive girls)
- Folding laundry
- Cold showers
- Running out of conditioner before running out of shampoo
- Bugs of any kind
- Waking up super early (sucks being a mom sometimes!)
- Waking up sweating
- Or waking up super cold
- Uncomfortable chairs and couches
- Uncomfortable beds (Motel 6, I’m looking at you…)
- When things I am cooking burn. It’s like the oven is mocking me.
- Pineapple on pizza
- Poopy diapers
- Anything cherry flavored. Or cherries themselves.
- Anything grape flavored
- Slow buffering when streaming videos
- Feet. Omg. I hate feet.
- Not having your full order when going through the drive thru
- Coming home after a while and been craving something. Only to find that someone else ate it.
- Frizzy hair
- People who don’t say please and thank you. Didn’t your mother/father teach you any manners?
Ok, so I honestly did not make it to 100 things. Here’s why:
So. There you have it. 🙂 Awesome boyfriend right there. Ladies and gents.
What are some things you hate?
- December 19, 2015
- 7 Comment