5 Things On Sunday | Blogging Tools
This week’s topic is…
5 Blogging Tools
- My Perfect Planner. Yep, it still works!
- Different color pens. To mark dates in my planner. Purple is for Books Reviews/Blitz/Tours. Orange is for Tags/Awards. Green is for Recipes. Pink is for Discussion Posts/Guest Posts/Writing Prompts. Black is for my weekly memes.
- WordPress app. I use this a lot to double check posts: edits, rewrites, adding stuff in, scheduling.
- Copy A Post. In the WP dashboard under Posts, there is an option to copy a post. This tool has been extremely helpful in keeping the format for everything. I mostly use it for my weekly memes. But I can’t even begin to tell you the usefulness of this feature.
- Gmail. For my blog’s email. I have multiple folders: author review requests, publishers requests, UPS emails that track packages, plus more!
**Next up on 5 Things on Sunday: Places You Want to Visit
Tell me. What are 5 of your blogging tools?
~~ As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!
- December 4, 2016
- 10 Comment