5 Things On Sunday | Favorite Desserts
This week’s topic is…
5 of My Favorite Desserts!
- Pecan Pie. Mmm, it must be warm though. With some vanilla ice cream on top.
- These Snickerdoodle cookies. I just love this recipe.
- Cheesecake. Plain. Or with strawberries. Not the actual berry, but the sauce. Yummy!
- Peach Dump Cake. Oh man. I have not had this in forever!!! I’m not a fan of warm fruit, but when you’re camping, this is amazing. Well, it’s amazing all the time.
- Monkey Bread. If you haven’t had this, go buy it. Or make it homemade. So delicious! Add pecans to have the pan and have it both ways. –Chris hates pecans. Haha.
**Next up on 5 Things on Sunday: Items in my purse
Tell me. What are 5 of your favorite desserts??
~~ As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!
- September 25, 2016
- 5 Comment