5 Things On Sunday | Favorite Songs
This week’s topic is…
5 of my Favorite Songs
Over the years, I have always said, “Oooh, this is my new favorite song!” Then, I proceed to listen to it over and over and over again. Soon it’ll get so annoying that it will annoy me to listen to it. How does that work, right?! Haha. But there are a few that have stuck with me and will never be annoying.
The links lead to YouTube, where sometimes the videos just don’t make sense with the song. 😉
- Butterfly Kisses. I have loved this song since I was a little girl. I remember dancing to it with my dad during one of those Father/Daughter dances my local rec center would hold. It’s one of those songs I will always cherish because it was a time when life was more simple.
- Don’t Laugh at Me. As sad as it is, I was called named as a kid; this song hits home in so many ways to me, even as an adult. It’s always a good rule of thumb to never call people names.
- Good Directions. What a prime example of how good directions can help you. And how stereotypes can prove you wrong.
- Honey, I’m Good. Ahh! I loved this song when it first came out, and I can’t stop listening to it.
- Fighter. I swear this could be my anthem song. It applies to many aspects of my life. I am a fighter. I will never give up.
**Next up on 5 Things on Sunday: What would your pet say if he/she could talk?
Tell me. What are 5 of your favorite songs?
~~ As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!
- March 19, 2017
- 2 Comment