5 Things On Sunday | Lifetime Supply
This week’s topic is…
5 Things I Need a Lifetime Supply of
- I need a lifetime supply of Papermate InkJoy Gel Pens. Those things are life!
- Orange Slices. Yep, the candy. I adore those things. Plus, they’re one of Caden’s favorite candies too. We could share!
- Amazon gift cards. I could buy all the books I want. Or all the bookshelves to organizing those books. Or pretty pictures.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. That stuff isn’t cheap!
- Triple A batteries. (Not for the reason you’re thinking… Shame on you! 😉 ) The good majority of Caden’s toys require batteries. We always run out so damn fast. And they’re really not cheap either. The dollar store brand lasts maybe a week, depending on the type of toy and how much he plays with it. I need strong, long-lasting batteries. Asap. HAHA.
**Next up on 5 Things on Sunday: Winter Dislikes
Tell me. What are 5 things you’d like to have a lifetime supply of?
~~ As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!
- February 12, 2017
- 5 Comment