5 Things On Sunday | Purse
This week’s topic is…
5 Items that are Always in My Purse
- Tissues. I always, always, always carry tissues in my purse. When you’re a mom to a boy, you need tissues. For everything!
- Chapstick. Well, the one I use the most stays in my jeans pocket, but I have a couple in my purse just in case.
- Wallet. This is my livelihood. No joke. I hold everything in there.
- Keys. I have keyless entry and a push-start button for my car. All I need is the key fob somewhere in the general vicinity of my car for it to work. I never have to worry about scrounging around in my gigantic purse for my car keys.
- An extra phone charger. I have USB ports in my car. And you never know when your phone will need a little extra juice. Especially with all the things I do on my phone. Books, games, social media, email. The list is endless.
**Next up on 5 Things on Sunday: Ways I organize my books. (Goodreads, bookcase, etc.)
Tell me. What are 5 items always in your purse? Or bag, backpack, etc.
~~ As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!
- October 2, 2016
- 2 Comment