5 Things On Sunday | Winter Dislikes
This week’s topic is…
5 Things I Dislike About Winter
- The snow! Unless it’s in pictures. If not, gtfo. Right meow.
- The cold. I do love sweatshirts, but this 30* weather is uncool. I know I live in Vegas, but come on. It should be 60-70* constantly. That is perfect sweatshirt weather. And perfect flip-flop weather.
- My house can never find a reasonable temperature. At 68*, it’s a bit cold. At 69*, it’s a bit hot. It is never ending. But only in the winter!
- The flu. This winter season it hit my family, hard. We had it for two weeks, in addition to having a cold before the flu, and a cold after the flu.
- It gets so dark too early. At 4:30 in the afternoon, there should be sunlight. At 5:00 pm, it should not be pitch black outside. Dammit!
- You can’t open your windows to air out your house. It’s too damn cold. You have to suffer.
- Fogged up windows. Yep, even in Vegas. Guys. The desert is not immune from winter! UGH.
- My fingers and nose get super red and super cold. Again, I know this relates to the cold, but I could handle the cold if it weren’t for my nose and my fingers. Ahhh!
Ok, well that was more than 5. But as you can see, I’m definitely not a huge fan of winter. Are you? Really?
**Next up on 5 Things on Sunday: New Things You Want to Try
Tell me. What are 5 things you hate about winter?
~~ As always, if you have any suggestions for the 5 Things posts, let me know!
- February 19, 2017
- 7 Comment