Happy Valentine’s Day!
Hello! It’s been a while since I have done a book haul.
Mostly, that was because I was on a book buying ban, so I didn’t buy a bunch. But within that first week of January, I picked up a few books at the bookstore in the library. Then got a couple more over the course of the month.
So here they are!
(All links go to Goodreads)
1. U is for Undertow by Sue Grafton
2. The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
3. Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner
4. Love Letters by Debbie Macomber
5. The Thin Pink Line by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
6. The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters by Elisabeth Robinson
7. I Swear by Lane Davis
8. Silent Confessions by Julie Kenner
9. Accidentally Engaged by Mary Carter
Have you guys read any of these? What do you think? Let me know!
- February 14, 2016
- 3 Comment