Cheese Spaghetti aka Chicken Tetrazzini
Hello food lovers! It’s been a while since I have posted a recipe. This was completely new to me and I made it before (once) but my family (myself included) said it was too dry.
I was preoccupied with just having been a part of NetGalley and I was reading too much that I never around around to putting up the recipe. So I made it again. With more of the sauce mixture. Everyone loved it! Including my four year old son who lives on Mac and Cheese, Spaghettios, and Chicken nuggets with Ranch.
My son called it Cheese Spaghetti. It’s really called Chicken Tetrazzini. But Cheese Spaghetti just suck with us and now he asks for it all the time. It was a really huge hit!
16 oz (1 package) Angel Hair Pasta – cooked
1/2 cup butter – softened
4 chicken breasts – cooked and cubed
2 (10.75 oz) cans Cream of Chicken soup
2 1/4 cup sour cream
3/4 cup chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 350* F.
2. Cut and cook chicken. Season to taste.
3. Cook noodles according to package.
4. Mix together soup, sour cream, butter, broth. Add chicken to mixture.
5. Once noodles are done, drain and rinse. Return to pan.
6. Add chicken mixture to noodles and stir well.
7. Spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Pour mixture into pan.
8. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Top with shredded cheese.
9. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Take foil off and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- September 12, 2015
- 0 Comment