Hello, everyone! We are just a few days from the official start of summer. What better way to commence summer but with a COYER challenge?!
I’ve never participated in one before, but I have always had my eye on it. I really liked the premise of the winter one, but things were so stressful. I couldn’t do it.
But alas, I’m hoping this will kick start my reading and lead me into a great summer! My awesome co-blogger, Tiffany, will also be joining me. SO you get this challenge times two! Can’t you tell I’m excited?!
Join us below to check out some of the rules to the sign-up and the challenge. Follow us even further to see what books we’ve chosen for this spectacular fun reading challenge!
The Rules: (find the official post here)
- Challenge starts on June 17th Midnight (your time zone) and ends September 8th. Review link closes on September 9th.
- You can read any format of book; Ebook, Physical, Audio, KU, Library, Borrowed, etc.
- You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and August 1st on blog, goodreads, fb, google+, etc.Yes, that means you can sign up until August 1st! Make sure to state whether you are doing the regular COYER or the Summer Reading List
- You must link that sign-up post below (don’t link to your blog, link to the sign-up post).
- You must review books somewhere & link the reviews to the review linky to be eligible for one of the two grand prize giveaways.
- If you want to join the Summer Reading List. Make a list in a Goodreads Shelf or your Blog of 30 books that you want to read. You must pick 30 and you must link it in your sign-up. This is your summer reading list (you do NOT have to read all 30 books, don’t panic) (the books added to your list must be books that you already have)
- You have from now until June 17th to make the list, when COYER starts you can not change the list. For every 5 books you read, you can add 5 more to the list (this is for all you mood readers). You can read as much as you want from the list. If you only read one, that is totally fine you can enter the giveaway at the end stating you only read one.
- The last grand prize giveaway will be how many books you read from your list. The giveaway widget will have levels of books with points the more you read from your list the better chance you have at winning.
- Have Fun!
Guys. Doesn’t this sound like fun?! It sure does!
Here’s KENDRA’S list (which you can also find on Goodreads).
Next to Me // What a Difference a Day Makes // Shameless // It Had to be You //
Sordid Seduction // Broken Bastard // Gone Without a Trace // love, and you //
I Know a Secret // The Post-It Note Affair // On the Plus Side // TTYL // At His Mercy //
Summer on Firefly Lake // The Perfect Recipe for Love and Friendship //
The Doctor’s Fake Marriage // Sex Therapy // Seducing Sarah 2: The Body // Last Witness //
Dirty Ugly Toy // Ready to Fall // Sold // Professor Trouble // Billionaire Unbound //
Beauty and the Bastard // Plush // Beg Me //
The Billionaire’s Virgin // The Other Girl // The Cutaway //
Damn. That’s a lot of books. Let’s see how many actually get read.
Here’s TIFFANY’S list (which you can also find on Goodreads).
Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes // Once Gone // The Curse of the House on Cypress Lane //
And Then She Was Gone // Dead Certain // Awakened // Beauty of the Beast //
Ahead of the Darkness // The Toy Breaker // The Catacombs // How Will I Know You? //
Fahrenheit 451 // The Wilds // The Things We Wish Were True // The Night Bird //
Mad Sea // Dark Webb // Cause to Kill // The Girl in Between // Beautiful Disaster //
Missing Parts // A Madness so Discreet // Under Dark Skies // The Quiet Type //
Dirty Ugly Toy // Before He Kills // If I Break //
The Night Series Collection // 3 a.m. // Squall //
IF YOU’RE DOING THE SUMMER READING LIST, LIKE US….
There are some read-a-thons to partake in! Yayyyyy!
Read-a-thon Dates are:
- June 25th – July 2nd ~ read only ebooks
- July 23rd to July 30th ~ read only physical books
- August 20th to August 27th ~ read only audio and ebooks
Let us know if you plan on doing #COYER this time around!
We’d love to know!
- June 15, 2017
- 2 Comment