December Wrap Up (2017)
Hi guys. Welcome back! What an odd month. I cannot believe 2017 is over. Can you?! Well, I do have to admit, I am so glad it is over. This year has been pretty shitty. Buuuut let’s take a look at the December Wrap Up.
Most of my 2017 reading challenges were completed, for the most part. I did the best I could! I hope y’all did fairly well in your challenges as well. I will be adding another page for the new challenges of 2018. Look for them soon!
I feel so over my 2017 goals. This has truly been a rough year. I am crossing my fingers, hoping and praying that 2018 is so much better.
Be sure to let us know what challenges you are doing in 2018. We could always take on more! Haha. Well, I’m kind of joking. I have some pretty awesome goals for this next year if I do say so myself. I’ll give you a little sneak peek: I’ll be reading more physical books… Those BookOutlet books need to be read! They’re sitting so pretty on my shelf. They keep calling to me!
(click on the titles/links to go to our reviews)
- Lies She Told by Cate Holahan
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen — currently reading
- Strickly Surgical by Mila Mesa — read
- Revenge of the Billionaire Dom by Cynthia Love — read
- Just Between Us by Rebecca Drake
- Drowning Above Water by Alyssa Herron
- ;Recovery by Jasmine Smith — read
- Savages by Natalie Bennett — read
- Hunted for the Holidays by Amber Bardan — read
- Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire — read
We read 6 books and we reviewed 6 books.
We DNF’d 0 books.
Other Books Reviewed:
How was your month of December?
Let us know!
- December 31, 2017
- 0 Comment