How Do I Read Tag
Hey lovely bookworms!
I figured it’s been a while since I have completed a tag, so here goes:
How Do I Read Tag
- How do you find out about new books to read?
- Mostly Amazon, Goodreads, NetGalley, and my fellow book bloggers. I have added so many books to my TBR just based on those four resources. It’s pretty awesome.
- How did you get into reading?
- Oooh, I actually don’t know. I think it was mostly school and my parents. I have loved it for as long as I can remember.
- How has your taste in books changed as you got older?
- My tastes have drastically changed over the years. I’m not sure if many will recognize the publisher, but when I was younger, I put in for some free books (I don’t remember the website) and I received two books from Red Dress Ink. I was probably in my early teens. Anyway, my mom found out about that and because one of them started off talking about condoms, she took them away and told me I was too young for them. I was super mad. Granted, now, I realize I was definitely too young, but also, now, I can read whatever I want.
- For a while, I was only into YA. Then mystery. Then romance. Now, erotica. All fiction. I still love all the ones I mentioned, I just read them in different orders now. Haha.
- How often do you buy books?
- Uh… All the time! Nah. Mostly I browse the free ones on Amazon or hit up NetGalley since I am still trying to build a rapport with them.
- How did you get into reviewing?
- I got into reviewing basically because of the other book bloggers. My blog started out as a place where I was going to write, talk about books, and put up recipes. Although, I did want recipes to be my main thing. Now, it has kind of fallen by the wayside, (even though I still put some up), but books is now more my thing. I just wish I had more time to read!
- How do you react when you don’t like the end of the book?
- I yell. I scream. I cry. No joke. I will rant about a book if I did not like the end. Gone Girl was terrible for me. My boyfriend had to listen to me rant about it for like half an hour. Hahaha. That’s what I usually do.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this. Feel free to steal it as wanted.
- November 14, 2015
- 15 Comment