Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag
Ok, so it’s not exactly mid-year, but who cares? It’s close enough! This year has gone by so fast already! I’ve had three road trips, three vacations, kiddo started school again, I’ve gotten straight A’s. I joined NetGalley (love it!) and I have actually kept my blog going. So much win! 🙂
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2015.
Hmm.. This one is difficult. I have give out quite a few 5 stars this year. However, I will pick my top three. The picture will link to my review, if there is one.
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2015.
I would have to use Love Crushed from the previous question, except that it’s not really a sequel. Sure, it has characters from Ten Year Crush, but Love Crushed tells the story of two different characters.
Otherwise, I cannot answer this question. I have not read any sequels this year.
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to.
I just haven’t gotten around to reading it yet. 🙁
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
Early November. Actually pre-ordered for once in my life! Yesss!
5. Biggest disappointment.
(Review not published yet)
6. Biggest surprise.
7. Favorite new author (debut or new to you).
Oooh, too many! All I have been doing is reading new authors!
8. Newest Fictional crush.
Hmm… You know, I’m actually not too sure. Probably Riley from Deal Breakers. Even if he was a jerk after their misunderstanding.
9. Newest favorite character.
This one is difficult as well. There are just too many!
10. Book that made you cry.
11. Book that made you happy.
All my 5 star review books this year!
13. Favorite review you’ve written this year.
14. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received).
My mom gave this to me for my birthday. Unfortunately, I have yet to read it. I should be good the rest of the year and not request any more books off of NetGalley and read some of the ones I already own.. Haha!
15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
Oh… Just my 1000+ books on my Goodreads TBR list… That really won’t happen, but we’ll see how many more I get through. Wish me luck!
I tag anyone who has not done this or would like to. Have fun, readers!
- September 3, 2015
- 0 Comment