Hey everyone! I was tagged by BG over at Getting Through Anxiety for this tag. Thank you!
- Thank and Tag the person who tagged/nominated you for this tag!
- Tag who ever you’d like! As many blogs as you’d like!
- Have fun!
1. Name a song that reminds you of high school.
“Have a Nice Day” by Bon Jovi. Good memories with this song. My favorite teacher played this in her classroom, and I loved it!
2. Everyone has one that makes them tear up. What’s yours?
No fail. Every. Single. Time. I. Cry.
3. What’s one song that everyone hates but you secretly love?
Honestly, I think this question should be the other way around…
4. That you last listened to?
“How She Rolls” by Chase Rice
5. Song you discovered on YouTube?
Wayyy too many.
6. Favorite band?
I don’t think I have a favorite band… It would have to be between Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace.
7. Favorite solo artist?
Hmm. Currently, Sam Hunt.
8. First CD to own?
Either: Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, or N*Sync. I honestly cannot remember which one I owned first.
9. Artist that left too soon?
10. A song from the year you were born?
“Vogue” by Madonna. Apparently, it was the #1 song on the day I was born.
11. Group you wish never split up?
N*Sync. Justin should have never gone solo. Ugh.
12. Song from your favorite music genre.
13. Song you can’t help but dance to?
“Break a Sweat” by Becky G.
You. You. Oh, and You. 😉
- June 11, 2016
- 0 Comment