November Wrap Up (2017)
Hi guys. Welcome back! I did two readathons this month! Holy crap! What a busy reading month. Let’s take a look at the November Wrap Up.
Have I told y’all how much I love readathons? Like seriously. They’re hard work, but they’re super fun! You meet new people on social media and just have a blast. For Read-a-thin, I hosted reading sprints on the official Twitter. I was able to get much more reading done than I usually do on an average day! It was great! The motivation was high and I was just feeling it. So fun!
Overall, we’ve had a decent month. As we move into December, we are wishing y’all the best! Finish up those reading or writing goals. Make some new goals. Get ready for the new year!
It was also Read-a-thin, so to see my progress and the challenges, click here. I won’t link up the challenges but I will mark the ones I actually read.
(click on the titles/links to go to our reviews)
- Rose De Muerte by Natalie Bennett — read
- Pernicious Red by Natalie Bennett — read
- The Day She Cried by K Webster — read
- Lawn Boys by K Webster — read
- The Weight of Water by Sarah Crossan — read
- Warrior Forever by Amber Bardan — read
- Lies She Told by Cate Holahan
- Yes Boss, Yes Sir, Yes Master by Kenzie Haven (series – 3 books) — read, read, read
- Sweet Temptations by LM Mountford — read
- The Roommate ‘dis’Agreement by Leddy Harper — read
- Drowning Above Water by Alyssa Herron
- Forever Yours by Liz Lovelock — read
- Muse by Nina Auril — read
- What Happens During the Holidays (anthology) — read
- Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess — read
- Pretty Broken Dolls by Ker Dukey & K Webster
- The Muse by Arjay Lewis
- Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire
- The Witching Hour by Anne Rice
We read 15 books and we reviewed 9 books.
We DNF’d 0 books.
Other Books Reviewed:
How was your month of November?
Let us know!
- November 30, 2017
- 0 Comment