One-Click Shopping Spree
Why hello there! I just got done shopping. For books. Free books. Yay, go me! I absolutely love Amazon’s free Kindle book section. I can actually browse through all the different genres for hours and buy tons of books. Within the past week, I have bought 15 books. Holy smokes! You would think I have a major problem, with the exception of one, they were all free!
Well… Do I have a problem? I mean, the first step to recovery is always admitting you have a problem. 😉
My problem is that once I click on that 1-click button, I cannot stop! I have to buy at least two or three more. Man, it’s so addicting. I always tell my boyfriend it’s not truly an addiction because it’s free. That would be like being addicted to air. Haha.
Anyways, feel free to check out my list and let me know if you have read of them!
1. Unbreakable by Abby Reynolds
2. Until There Was You by Heatherly Bell
3. What Doesn’t Destroy Us by M.N. Forgy
4. Until Now by Cristin Cooper
5. In Polyester Pajamas by Catherine Dougherty
6. Sinfully by Leighton Riley
7. Until You’re Mine by K. Langston
8. The Fat Rules by Misti D. Mosteller
9. Note to Self: Change the Locks by Heather Balog
10. My Kind of Love by Kristin Miller
11. Burning Through Gravity by Addison Moore
12. Hands off! The 100 Day Agreement by Candy J. Starr
13. You Make Me by Erin McCarthy
14. Cheap Red Wine by Sandra Hall
15. Diamonds by K.A. Linde — not free
Hope you guys get some free ones if you want! What kind of 1-click sprees do you go on? Romance? Thriller? Anything?
- April 30, 2015
- 1 Comment