Hello everyone! It’s that time again! Read-a-thin is back!!! I had so much fun in November. Amanda, Jessica, and Chelsea are doing it again, and I couldn’t be more excited. This is my Read-a-thin February TBR.
Also. I’ll be running reading sprints on Tuesdays, again, on the Read-a-thin Twitter! If you want to join in, feel free to do so! Even if you’re not participating in Read-a-thin. We could all use a little extra time to squeeze in some reading.
–Side Note! All books listed are relative and will probably change! Only because of the readathon. My goal is to read enough books to complete all the challenges. Also. Any challenges I won’t be completing will be crossed out.
(1) Buddy Read a Book (or do the group read) // (2) Read a late ’17 / early ’18 Release //
(3) New to You Author // (4) Spring Themed Cover // (5) Least Favorite Emoji //
(6) Finish a Series // (7) Black History Month: Read Own Voices book or a person of color //
(8) No Romance book // (9) Red, Pink, or White on the cover // (10) Smutty book //
(11) Diverse Relationship (No m/f relationship) //
I am hoping to complete at least 10 challenges, with one book per challenge. That may change, but it’ll be fun either way! READ-A-THIN has officially started!
My *tentative* TBR:
- Broken Beautiful Hearts by Kami Garcia (Group Read) — (1) & (5)
- Sick Fux by Tillie Cole
- Too Easy by Willow Winters — read
- She Asked For It by Willow Winters — read
- Something to Remember by Willow Winters — read
- Forget Me Not by Willow Winters — read
- More to Love by Alison Bliss
- Dreams of the Heart by Joie Schmidt — (9)
- Vlad by Ker Dukey & K Webster
- Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds — (7) & (8)
- Finding Rhiannon by Ker Dukey & DH Sidebottom — (6)
- Daddy’s Sweet Girl by Stasia Black — (10)
- Deviants by Natalie Bennett — (2)
- The Good Doctor by Andi Jaxon — read
I have no idea if all of these books will fit the challenges, but I do know a good majority of them will. I won’t be matching books to challenges until the books are read. I’ll be updating this post as I complete the books. This is going to be so fun! I’m super excited!
Once a book is completed, I will put the challenge next to it in bold.
What are you planning on reading this month? Let me know!
- February 1, 2018
- 1 Comment