September Wrap Up (2017)
Hi guys. Welcome back! It sure has been a while since I’ve done a monthly wrap-up. I actually made progress in September, so I figured this was a perfect time. Let’s take a look at the September Wrap Up.
On a little personal note, I took a break from school. But. I’m back now. The first class up is Modern Poetry. Yay. I’m chugging through it.
Tiffany started grad school. Yay! It’s super exciting.
Overall, it’s been an okay month for both of us. Nothing too good, and definitely nothing bad. Hopefully, October will be better for us!
(click on the titles/links to go to our reviews)
- Playing Heart to Get by Kara Liane
- Bait by Jade West
- Zeke’s Eden by K Webster – read
- Crybaby by K Webster – read
- Arrogant Bastard by Zara Cox – Will come back to later, but I read enough to give a semi-review.
- Winter Wedding Plan by Olivia Miles
- Worth The Read:
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen – Ugh. I just cannot get into this.
- Tiffany’s Pick:
- Lies She Told by Cate Holahan
Other Books Read:
Pretty Broken Dolls by Ker Dukey & K Webster
Mechanic by Amber Bardan
Dear Captor by Liz Lovelock
Taking Avery by Ker Dukey & DH Sidebottom
Chasing Christmas Eve by Jill Shalvis
Initiation by Alyssa Tanner
Depression & Other Magic Tricks by Sabrina Benaim
So I must admit, I did an absolutely horrible job at sticking to my TBR this month. But I did get quite a few other books read. I believe I read 9 books this month, which is outstanding! My best month in a long time!
- Sever by Jesse Grey
- Worth the Read:
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
- Kendra’s Pick:
- Follow You Home by Mark Edwards
We read 11 books and we reviewed 8 books
We DNF’d 1 books.
Other Books Reviewed:
I Hate Everyone But You by Gaby Dunn & Allison Raskin
How was your month of September?
Let us know!
- September 30, 2017
- 2 Comment