The “100 Questions No One Asks” Tag
It’s Tag time! Who doesn’t love a good tag! So, this one kind of reminds me of Random Questionaire; however, there are different questions.
Side note — I promise I’m done with tags for a while.. Unless someone nominates me for one! Then it’s game on! 😉
Check out more below!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed ?
Both; I have two closets in my bedroom. One has clothes and the other holds my cat’s litter box and food/water bowls.
2. Do you take shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No, but funny story. So my dad used to travel all the time for work; he’s bald, so he would bring them home for me and my mom! I used to have a huge bag of them.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out? Other than the fitted sheet, I don’t sleep with sheets, only a comforter.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
No. However, this one time… An ex and I did “steal” a construction cone and toss it into a nearby river.. I know, I know. To answer your question, we wanted to know if it would sink or float. It sank.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes! I love post-it notes!
6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
Yes, mostly because I forget about them, or they expire before I have a chance to use them.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Not always, but I do try to.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People with no common sense. It’s not that difficult people.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Have you not been camping? That’s like a requirement. Lol!
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
Sure. I definitely have before.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I used to chew on pen caps…
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
3; my boyfriend, my kiddo, and my cat. My cat is too a person! 😛
17. What size is your bed?
Full, but hopefully we’ll get a King size bed soon!
18. What is your song of the week?
I don’t think I have one this week… Which is really sad.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Sure, go for it!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
I have a four year old. This is a silly question.
21. What is your least favorite movie?
Least favorite? I have no clue.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you have some?
If I told you, it wouldn’t be hidden, wouldn’t it?
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Mostly water. Sometimes Mountain Dew.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favorite food?
Chicken Alfredo from Mama Lacona’s. This awesome Italian restaurant in Urbandale, IA.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
There’s quite a few…
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Haha, yep. I was a girl scout for many years. My mom was also the troop leader at one point.
29. Would you ever strip/pose nude in a magazine
Probably not. Unless we’re talking about millions of dollars. But… I don’t have the body for it and for that, I am thankful!
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A couple weeks ago.
31. Can you change the oil in a car?
If I had the right tools, sure.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Hahaha. Too many…
33. Ever ran out of gas?
A couple of close calls, but I haven’t actually ran out of gas before. Thank goodness for AAA if I ever do.
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Italian. Pepperoni, Salami, the awesome kind of meats.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up for as Halloween?
Many things. I dressed up as Jasmine from Aladdin one year.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
One, English. I did take Spanish as a foreign language, but it didn’t stick. I can speak a couple phrases though, so does that count?
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Not at the moment.
42. Which are better: Legos or Lincoln logs?
Lincoln Logs. They don’t hurt as much when you step on them!
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
Neither. Fallon all the way.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
Nah. Not in the classic sense.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
Sure do! Chris gives me funny looks when I do…
50. Ever used a gun?
Once. The same ex from above took me to a shooting range, many many years ago. I have actually been wanting to go lately.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer.
Six years ago? I did glamour shots…
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Not all of them.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
It can be, yes.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie.
Apple. Well, Pecan. But pecans are not fruit.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid.
Teacher. Writer. Lawyer.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Sure, many times.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
60. Do you wear slippers?
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Shirt and pants.
63. What was your first concert?
Michael W. Smith. I think I was 8, maybe?
64. Walmart, Target or K-mart?
I shop at Walmart the most… It’s cheap, guys.
65. Nike or Adidas?
Neither, but if I had to chose one… Adidas.
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Chili Cheese Fritos.
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
No, but I’d love to.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Nothing specific, just whatever makes him happy.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
No? However, I am a great speller!
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, who hasn’t?
74. Own any record albums?
No? Or do you mean CDs? 😛
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
Not incense. Candles.
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in a concert?
I’m not too sure…
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Some no name band when I was in high school.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Neither, I don’t like or drink tea.
81. Tea or coffee?
Neither. I’m not a fan of coffee either.
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
Yes and it actually saved my life once.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
DJ. That way, after the bride/groom and father/daughter dance, others can get their groove on!
87. Ever won a contest?
Actually, yes! It was a Twitter contest, but still.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
Once upon a time, my grandma showed me how to crochet, along with sewing. I don’t remember too much though.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
The living room.
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
Both times total? About three years.
94. Who was your high school crush?
His name was Casey and he actually ended up being my first husband.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, but as much as my own kid does, I’m sure I did as a kid!
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
Yes, I want one more. 😉
98. What is your favorite color?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
100. Who are you going to tag to do this post next?
I tag anyone and everyone! Just be sure to link back to me so I can see your answers!
- January 31, 2016
- 1 Comment