The Book Blogger Test
I wasn’t tagged for this test, but… I really liked the questions. I found this over at the Bookkeeper’s Secrets. Be sure to check out Lila’s blog. She’s awesome! 😀
So here goes:
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE BOOK PET HATES?
- When people write in RENTED textbooks. Like come on. It’s not yours. I don’t want your notes all over my reading.
- When the author uses repetitive words within the same paragraph. Pick different words already! Or when the same phrase is used throughout the whole book.
- When series covers do not match. Or they change mid way through.
DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT READING SPOT.
Oh, this one is super easy. My perfect reading spot is in the peace and quiet. I live with 4 other people, and 3 pets. My house is hardly ever quiet.
TELL US THREE BOOK CONFESSIONS.
- I love reading novellas, but I feel guilty adding them to my Goodreads challenge. But I’ll add them if I’m behind a book or two.
- I hardly ever read series, unless the first book is super can’t-get-it-out-of-my-mind good and I need to know what happens next.
- I have enough books (Kindle and print) to last me 3 lifetimes. I’m sure of it.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED DURING A BOOK?
Uh… I’m actually not too sure. It’s more usual that I will cry during a movie or a TV show.
HOW MANY BOOKS ARE ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
Right now… 3 textbooks, and 6 novels. The novels are books I need to add into my personal library app to keep track of what books I own.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SNACK TO EAT WHILE YOU’RE READING?
Mountain Dew! Or water.
NAME THREE BOOKS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE.
This is actually kind of difficult… Hmm… Let’s see:
- Are You Still There by Sarah Scheerger
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Wynn In Doubt by Emily Hemmer
SHOW US A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE BOOKSHELF ON YOUR BOOKCASE.
I am sad to say that I do not actually have a bookcase right now… All of my books are in my second closet in my bedroom. Lined up on 2 loooong shelves. I’d take a picture, but it wouldn’t be too pretty… :-/
WRITE HOW MUCH BOOKS MEAN TO YOU IN JUST THREE WORDS.
They’re. My. Escape.
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST READING SECRET?
Well… If I told you, it wouldn’t be much of a secret, would it?
….. Everyone who has the letters: B, M, or S anywhere in their name.
I passed the test! Will you?
- May 14, 2016
- 9 Comment