The Dragon’s Loyalty Award
Hey guys! I’m sorry about all the tags and awards lately! I told y’all they were piling up! Hahaha. So for this one, I was nominated by Loreva at LA Book Dreamer. Thank you!
I think I am about all caught up… I hope. 😉
- Display the award on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
- Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
- Write seven interesting things about you
See my nominees and interesting things below.
Seven Interesting Things:
- I don’t like cotton candy. The actual candy or the flavoring.
- Speaking of flavoring. I despise cherry and grape flavored anything.
- My favorite flavorings are watermelon, apple, and strawberry.
- When I went to college the first time, I wanted to be an elementary school teacher. Now I’m an English major.
- When I was 13 years old, I was a cheerleader at my middle school.
- As a date for date night: I am perfectly happy with cuddling up on the couch with some popcorn and watching Netflix. Kid free, of course.
- When I’m procrastinating, I binge watch on Netflix, I play games on my phone, or you’ll find me on Facebook.
So… If you don’t want to complete this, don’t feel like you have to! I promise I’ll still like you! 😀 If I didn’t nominate you, and you’d like to complete this: go for it! I officially nominate you!
- January 16, 2016
- 12 Comment