The Infinity Dreams Award
Hey! So I have been nominated by Loreva over at LA Book Dreamer for this super sweet award! Thank you! I’m sorry it took me so long to get this up.
- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions set by your nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
Click more to see my facts and questions.
- I am absolutely terrible at keeping in touch with other people. I just get busy. I mean, we’re all adults here. If your days aren’t filled with crazy, I envy you! However, if you need me, I’m there. No questions asked.
- I am unashamed to admit that I love Hinder. If you have no clue who they are, go here. I love this song, definitely one of my favorites by them.
- I went through a goth phase when I was 13, up til I was 17. Yep. Unfortunately, it lasted that long. And yes, there are pictures. Buried. Haha.
- That phase also earned me an unfortunate nickname when I was 15 that I will not repeat. I gained the terrible nickname because I wore wayyy too much makeup. Namely, black eye liner.
- Today, I hardly wear any make up. Unless something special is going down. Lol!
- In my entire life, I have been on two cruises. One out of Miami, FL and the other out of Seattle, WA. The first one was when I was 12, we went to Belieze, Honduras, and the Cayman Islands. The second one, we went to Alaska and Victoria, Canada.
- I am an unapologetic fangirl for Fall Out Boy. Here ya go. You’ll thank me later.
- I am seriously obsessed with Candy Cane Chapstick.
- Scott Foley is super hot. *I know. This has nothing to do with me. It is merely a fact. 😉
Haha, this time, I got sooo close! I’m going to count this as a win!
- Which book sparked your interest in Reading?
- I honestly can’t remember a specific one…
- What TV show are you currently watching?
- Ahh! There are so many! Covert Affairs, Drop Dead Diva, Scandal, Criminal Minds, How To Get Away With Murder, Suits, Bones, L&O SVU…
- What is your favorite type of chocolate?
- Milk Chocolate
- Have you ever met a YA author?
- Yes! Ellen Hopkins! Love her!
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- Italian. I love Chicken Alfredo. And let’s not forget about pizza!
- How tall are you?
- Five feet, four inches
- What to love about festivals and traditions?
- Who is your fictional boyfriend?
- I have a few… 😉
- What did you read last?
- Hmm… This post is going to be scheduled, so at the time I’m drafting it… Where Lemons Bloom. *Edit: Firsts is my last current read.
- When was the last time you had a pillow fight?
- Oh. Many, many years ago. Sadly.
- Would you rather only do tag posts or review posts?
- Review posts. The tags are fun, but I would hate it if I couldn’t do review posts. That’s like my blog’s main thing!
Questions for Nominees:
- What’s your favorite color?
- Where is one place you would love to travel?
- What is your favorite season? Why?
- Morning or night?
- What’s your favorite candle scent?
- Favorite movie?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received when it comes to blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- Which book would you pick to reread each year, if you could only chose one?
- Android or Apple? Why?
Be sure to link back to me so I can see your answers!
Thanks for reading!
- January 11, 2016
- 5 Comment