‘Tis the Season Book Tag
Happy Holidays! 🙂
I found this floating through the Reader and figured I’d give it a try. Here goes!
1. Do you have a favorite Winter read?
Not really. Honestly, I’m not much into holiday books. Of any holiday. However, for a blog tour, I did read I’ll Be Home For Christmas by Lori Wilde, and it was pretty awesome.
2. Find a book with a blue cover.
3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas Tree.
4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a Winter vacation.
I am going to have to say Narnia for this one. I only saw the first movie, but I would love to visit!
5. Pick one fictional character you’d take on your Winter vacation.
There’s too many!
6. Name one book on your wish list this year!
I can’t pick one!
7. Favorite holiday drink, treat, & movie!
My favorite holiday drink is Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
My favorite treat has got to be Pecan pie. I love it!
Santa Claus is one of my all-time favorite movies!
I nominate everyone to complete this tag! I’m sure most people already have. I’m behind again! Ahh! Story of my life! Lol!
- December 30, 2015
- 2 Comment