Twisty Tater Tot Casserole
A classic recipe with a twist! Tater Tot Casserole with chicken! Yesss!
I have been needing new recipes, and was going through a cookbook when I found this. Well, it’s just the classic tater tot casserole recipe, with beef and cream of mushroom soup. But… my boyfriend and I do not like mushrooms. I can stand the soup, but he hates it! So, there I was, with a huge problem. You can’t use cream of chicken soup with beef; just weird. The recipe sounded so good that I craved it. Changing the classic recipe was the only way to solve my problem. With Chicken!
2 10 3/4 oz cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cup milk
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
4 chicken breast, cooked and cubed
1 bag tater tots
3 cups cheese
1.Preheat oven to 375* F.
2. Mix the soup, milk, and Worcestershire sauce together.
3. Cube the chicken, cook, and season to taste.
4. Add the chicken to the soup and mix.
5. Grease a 9×13 pan, and pour in the chicken mixture.
6. Arrange or throw tater tots over the chicken and top with cheese.
7. Cover, and cook for 30 minutes. Uncover, and cook for 15 more minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
Enjoy this delicious almost-classic recipe!
- August 21, 2015
- 0 Comment